Thursday 3 December 2009

Test Blog

My first blog ever. What to talk about? Actually, I have a bone to pick with the fabricator of my knife, the very knife I use everyday to prepare my sandwiches. As usual I was preparing lunch and as I was slicing the bread in half the knife snapped on it's hilt - leaving with me no knife and the only spare under my bed (good storage) in my room with my sleeping room mate whom I did not to wake with my plastic bag-scrunching sounds. Yes, you know how excessively noisy they are! However this was quickly solved when I took my massive cleaving knife from thec upboard and finished off the making of my lunch.

Given that these were cheap utensils and had this coming for a while; could it not have chosen a more inconvenient moment to break? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have held it's own in utensil pals at all with that kind of performance.

Thus ends my first blog. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. Typical knifes. I love the image of you making a sandwich with a meat cleaver! haha

    ReplyDelete